Dear ICIS Member,
Voting is currently open for the 2022 International Cytokine & Interferon Society (ICIS) Secretary and Nominating Committee Members election. The 2022 ICIS election allows you to vote for one (1) preferred candidate for the position of ICIS Secretary for a 2-year term, and one (1) preferred candidates for the Nominating Committee, for 3 year terms. You can click on the “i” button next to each name on the ballot to view a mini-bio and profile picture. Your vote is important!
All Members in good standing shall have the right to vote in elections of the Society, to hold Society Office or Council membership or Committee membership.
The Nominating Committee circulated the list of open positions to all ICIS members on October 10, 2022, with a deadline to submit nominations or express self-interest of October 24, 2022 when the time of open nominations closed.
Please participate in the Ballot and cast your votes online by Friday, December 9, 2022 (23:59 Eastern Time).
Thank you for participating in the ICIS 2022 Election.
ICIS Nominating Committee
- Paul Hertzog, Australia, Chair (2020-2022)
- Rune Hartmann, DK (2022 – 2024)
- Lydia Lynch, IE (2022 – 2024)
- Claudia Nold, Australia (2021 – 2023)
- Nancy C. Reich Marshall, USA (2021 – 2023)
- Andreas Wack, UK (2021 – 2023)
Executive Committee two-year terms:
- Christopher Hunter– President (October 2021 – October 2023)
- Sarah Gaffen– President-Elect (October 2021 – October 2023)
- Dusan Bogunovic – Treasurer (January 2022 – January 2024)
- Kate Jeffrey- Secretary (January 2021 – January 2023)
- Katherine Fitzgerald – Immediate Past President (2October 2021 – October 2023)
Council Members three-year terms:
- Judith Allen (January 2022 – January 2025)
- Curt Horvath (January 2021 – January 2024)
- You-Me Kim (January 2022 – January 2025)
- Thirumala-Devi Kanneganti (January 2021 – January 2024)
- Evangelos Andreakos – Cytokines 2023 Chair
- Joan Oefner, Managing Director (ex-officio)
Please click on the photos below to get to know the 2022 ICIS candidates: (listed in alphabetical order)
Secretary-Elect – 1 Years, Secretary – 2 Years, select one
Nominations Committee – 3 Years, select one
Member Annual Meeting Survey
To help organizers get a better idea on the anticipated number of attendees to plan for, please let us know if you are planning to participate in CYTOKINES 2023 – The 11th Annual Meeting of the International Cytokine & Interferon Society: Cytokines & Interferons in the Age of Precision Medicine, October 15-18, 2023 in Athens, Greece. The meeting venue is the hear of the city centre at the Divani Caravel Hotel For more details about the meeting, please visit: https://athens.cytokinesociety.org